XtG's Arma 3 Server Project 2020 - Continued!

Elite IV

We're proud to announce that we're continuing with the development of the XtG Arma 3 Server (Framework Build 2020).

More information will be provided and updated to this thread soon.

Hope to see some veterans back here!

It's been some time and it's been more than 5 attempts. In fact this is probably this 10th attempt. But let me tell you, I don't want to give up and every time I fail at this I learn from that failure. It's faithless I know, so for this one - I'm not majorly promoting it to everyone, I'm not asking anyone to join it (well not yet anyways) and It's going to be refined to the teeth. I want this project to be flawless once it reaches V1. All patches that were implemented in the source via 2020 are still valid and we are continuing from that.

One thing you must admit that every time we come back there has always been a better idea or a better way of doing something. 

At work a few days ago I thought about this and in 1 hour I literally wrote a game and economy system. So I'm going to fucking code it and It's going to have a padlock on the server until I am ready to have anyone join it.

Anyone that's an XtG Veteran or a Member can message me for the password and join it. I have a different but similar approach to my plans in 2020. You'll see once it's done.

I'll be updating this thread regulary with news and progress so you can see what I am up to with the server.

I've spoken with:

Wade, Jaco, BlazePilot, Nathan, Leroy, Akmal, Cody

in regards to this project. These people listed here are keen on the server. If you get in touch with me and you're interested I'll add your name here.

Guys if you want to test the server and find bugs for me, pm me for password and join the dev server.

I won't be able to work on this everyday as i work all week. The weekends i will be grinding my ass off getting as much done as i can and maybe some days during the week after work.

To view all the server updates / progress. Visit the "Updates" section on the forums here and see the latest patch!

• Legend! 1

Community Director of [XtG] - Xtreme Tier Gaming Community AU/NZ

Important Information

Terms of Use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.