Welcome to [XtG] - Xtreme Tactical Gaming Community AU/NZ

Sign up to XtG Community AU/NZ! Reply to movies, get involved with our community! Apply for whitelisting on our game servers.

Cause if you don't sign up you'll be missing out, for reals.

#KillLagUniteFrag

Sign in to follow this  
Vert

Vert's Police Application! V2.0

6 posts in this topic

Brief Description About You:  I am a very nice and responsible person I love to play Arma 3 especially this server I love playing as cop and medic it is really fun and I really enjoy this and your community.
What Is Your In Game name?: Vert
How old are you?: 13
What Is You Player ID?:  76561198330448016
Do you have an understanding of the Police Rules and Tickets?: Yes I do!

About You In-Game:

How long have you been playing Australia Life ?: 6 Weeks
Have you played as a Public Cop before?: Yes
When you're off duty (not playing cop) what do you do?: It depends if I am playing Medic be a responsible and mature Medic and help everyone that I can in any possible way and as Civilian just be a nice civilian trying to help everybody out as well as I can.

Why Do You Think You Will Make A Good Police Officer ? (Make this interesting): I am a very experienced officer I have been Senior Constable on a different server as a cop before I know a lot about cop I know all the simple stuff and all the rules I know how to perform a traffic stop and what I say when I am in pursuit someone and I think I will be a good choice for an officer.

Thank's for reading my application hopefully you consider me as a officer.

Thank's,
Vert!
Edited by Vert

Are You 14 just saying you dont sound it

And You Need this in that  Who completed your induction training?(they must post here they have as well)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA9QOYMbdzVd_1uGj014T

Edited by JohnRiver

Hi vert as John has said mate we need to know if you have completed your induction training and if so who did it.

On 3/30/2017 at 2:21 PM, Medium said:

Hi vert as John has said mate we need to know if you have completed your induction training and if so who did it.

Hi,

Seven7s did my introduction training from 7:33 pm - 7:55 pm GMT+13 (New Zealand Time)

Trainer: Seven7s

Person Trained: Vert (Changing name to VRecon)

Thanks,

VRecon!

:L

Edited by Vert

Hi Vert I have just had a discussion about your induction and it will have to be redone as you where where lacking knowledge on the rules. So mate please reread rules then we can get your training done again. you will also need to +1's from white listed officers. 

Sign in to follow this  

[XtG] Xtreme Tactical Gaming Community AU/NZ

Open oceanic region gaming community. Watch free movies and shows here, Get free shit here. Play on public game servers on ultimate performance, Kill lag and unite frag..

Quick Links