Vitale - Staff Application

Vitale

Full Name: Steven Vitale

Date of Birth: 1/1/1987

Steam Account Link (SteamID64, Custom URL or URL): 76561197976280850

What role in the community are you interested in ?: Altis Life Admin

What can you bring to the community ?: Past experience on Altis life servers and problem solving / help desk and a friendly active player who can help maintain the server

Why do you want to become a staff member ?: I love altis life game mode i think this server is great and the only active 1 in AUS as far as i know would like to help admin it and grow the community

How long have you been apart of the community ?: about 3-4 days now and plan to stick around

In as many words as you like, Tell us about yourself: I'm 34 years old enjoy playing arma 3 in general i like the altis life aspect of the game and im interested in helping out in hopes we can get the server populated and active in the near future

• Legend! 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @Vitale,

Thank you for your application. Myself and the staff team will discuss your potential as an Administrator in XtG Community!

For now, I encourage you to familiarize yourself with how our forums works and involve yourself with the current community through our discord; especially the other staff members!

You will receive a response soon. 
Kind Regards,

Elite IV - Community Director @ XtG Community AU/NZ

• XtG 1

Community Director of [XtG] - Xtreme Tier Gaming Community AU/NZ