Welcome to [XtG] - Xtreme Tactical Gaming Community AU/NZ

Sign up to XtG Community AU/NZ! Reply to movies, get involved with our community! Apply for whitelisting on our game servers.

Cause if you don't sign up you'll be missing out, for reals.

#KillLagUniteFrag

Sign in to follow this  
Husky

Husky-Medic-App

2 posts in this topic

About You:

Brief Description About You: i like to have a joke around but im very quick to respond to a sitch and get the job done.
What Is Your In Game name?: Husky
How old are you?: 17
What Is You Player ID?: 76561198127873696
Do you have an understanding of the Medic Rules and Medpacks?: Yeh i do have an under standing of these things 

About You In-Game:

How long have you been playing Arma 3 ? (In Hours):1178
How long have you been playing Altis Life ?:1100
Have you played as a Public Medic before?:yes
When you're off duty (not playing medic) what do you do?: earn money so i can continue being the best medic i can be

Why Do You Think You Will Make A Good Medic ? (Make this interesting): i think i would make a good medic because i like helping people with there issues and problems i like knowing that Im doing something for the community to insure the safety of others. i dont see any medics around in this world and i belive there should be more to help the people.

• Like 1

Approved! Thanks for applying as a medic, i have seen you play in-game and you are quite active on medic so this will be an easy career for you. :) Glad you are treating the position correctly. You have now been whitelisted!

Sign in to follow this  

[XtG] Xtreme Tactical Gaming Community AU/NZ

Open oceanic region gaming community. Watch free movies and shows here, Get free shit here. Play on public game servers on ultimate performance, Kill lag and unite frag..

Quick Links