[XtG] - Xtreme Tier Gaming Community AU/NZ

Spanky's Police Application

Spanky

Name:  Spanky

Hours Played as Pub Slot (minimum 15 Hours): No Spoke to Akmal

Hours on Arma 3: 4,000 (Both my Accounts Combined)

Steam 64 ID/Player ID: 76561198189653543

Why do you want to join the Altis Police Department (100 words minimum)?: 

I would like to join the Altis Police Department because I have a lot of experience in the cop field. I have been a Law Enforcement Officer on many other servers and I have earned my way up & have been a Field Training Officer on many also. I am normally known as one of the good officers in whatever department I am in. I normally always have a good reputation with the civilians for being a reasonable Law Enforcement Officer and I feel that I would make this Police Department a lot better if I am in it as a supervisor over the lower ranking officers. The last reason why I wanted to join is because this server is relaunching and i'd like to keep this Police Department from making the same mistakes it made before. The Sheriff/Police aspect of a server is very important to a Arma 3 Life server. If the Police force has bad roleplay in turn the civilians and other factions will follow suit.Then, the server as a whole will be known for being a horrible community. I have been through a lot of horrid situations when it Comes to making a Cop Force & I have helped some out I believe if I join I can make sure this Cop force isn't talked about badly by the community.

What do you believe you can bring to the Altis Police Department (50 words minimum)?: 

I believe I can bring my natural leadership to this Police Department and I can bring my friendliness. I have been a leader all of my life I am not much of a follower I think this Police Department will need natural leaders in it so it functions correctly. I don't think a Police Department or Sheriffs Office can function without leaders in it. On top of that I don't think a leader that cant take bad or good feedback can be the best leader they can be either. I believe being friendly and easy to speak to is one of the key things to being a leader. A good leader is always ready for feedback and is ready to change for the sake of his unit/men. While a bad one is not , not open to change or even listen to different complaints. I think I can bring that leadership aspect to this team of people and I believe this Force will need it.

Do you have any experience as a Police Officers from other servers?: 

Yes, Falcon Gaming, Type 1 Gaming, Active Roleplay, USBW Gaming, Hawkeye Gaming, Erie County Life,  and many others.

How much time can you dedicate to the Altis Police Department?: 

Can be on Every Day.

Have you ever been banned, kicked or watchlisted from Altis Life at any stage? If so when and why: 

No

Conclusion: -

Have you read and understood the Altis Life Server Rules?: (Yes/No) Yes

Have you read and understood the Altis Police Department Protocols?: (Yes/No)Yes

• Akmal. locked this topic