JB

Application for XtG Community Member

Full Name: Samuel Peter Arnoldt

Date of Birth: 26/05/2004

Steam Account Link (SteamID64, Custom URL or URL): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272410263/

How did you find out about XtG Community ?: I stumbled across the XtG Community when I was looking for an RP server with a moderate-low player base.

Why do you want to be an XtG Community Member ?: I wanted to find a server that I could join and help out with, I don't have much experience in Arma III other than being a leader's crayon muncher, so I'm willing and open to listen and learn to greater my experience here at XtG.

How long have you already been involved with the community ?: Since 7:34:53 pm on the 02/08/20 I was on the Teamspeak 3 server and then I soon there after I arrived into the discord server at approximately 8:37 pm the same day.

unknown.png

• Love It! 2

Hello JB!

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the community member title. I've accepted your application.

Welcome to the community JB! We're honored to have you aboard.

Community Director of [XtG] - Xtreme Tier Gaming Community AU/NZ