XtG's Community Activeness & Progression

Elite IV

Hey everyone, so for those that are still around and kicking back i just want you all to know that we're here to stay and we'll be continuing the Altis Life RPG project on Arma 3, currently as of 2020 the player base for Arma 3 OCE is very low and there isn't much to gain but we're just going to push through and build upon this until we find a new game or project we want to create. Updates won't be often and server restarts may be late, When holidays pop up for work and schools we will try and get everyone on to see what we can get but we know it won't be much. At least by then, we'll have completed the framework's foundation (Economy, Police Stuff, Skilling & AI Missions / Random Events) and upon doing this gives the development team much more knowledge for any upcoming projects.

I also want to apologize for the lack of in-activity of myself, I've been busy with life stuff as most of us in the community are adults and have lives. We will become big and great one day. We will find that path and we will seize that opportunity as soon as it appears.

Just a massive thanks to everyone who has dedicated their time and effort into XtG, i just wanted to let yous all know that we're here to stay and we're not disbanding or shutting down. Personally, I'm keen for Arma 4 but there's no official countdown for that so we'll just kick back for a bit.

Hope to see you guys on TeamSpeak or here on the forums whenever you's are free and wanna kick back!

• Legend! 1

Community Director of [XtG] - Xtreme Tier Gaming Community AU/NZ

Important Information

Terms of Use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.