Thoughts about XtG FiveM Server?

Elite IV

This will be the official thread to discuss a FiveM server for XtG Community.

As we all know, unfortunately Arma 3's OCE Community is not as active as back in the days and growing a community on there will prove difficult but we will not shut it down. If anything i will try and develop a cool function that allows both FiveM players and Arma 3 players to convert their cash and XP or keep them in some form of way across official XtG servers. Probably will be the first of its kind but anything is possible with databases.

So i want you all XtG! to discuss here what we should do, what we can do? How should we do it, and will it work?

Leave your reply below this thread and point out highlights / reasons and things related to the FiveM server that will benefit us to create one.

Hope to hear from you all, this is very exciting to think about, but if we're going to do this, we need the XtG Community to approve it. Not just me.

• Legend! 1
  • Love It! 2

Community Director of [XtG] - Xtreme Tier Gaming Community AU/NZ

FiveM is the newest and most popular RP atm you can do alot to fivem that you can't with arma without modding it is designed to do what you wish. I believe a community can be made from this also knowing your coding alot of custom scripts can be made with your skills 

• Legend! 2
  • Love It! 1

I think a FiveM server would benefit our community really well, I’ve been looking at the population of OCE players in FiveM and the numbers are big, we can definitely gain people from it. Building a community from FiveM will also open more doors to other projects in the future. 

i think we should do it! 

oh and the option to keep your cash and xp across Arma 3 and Five M would be so damn cool! I love the idea!!!!

• Legend! 1
  • Love It! 1

In my eyes, this will be the best way to continue XtG, ill be happy to still be a deputy in the police rank system. FiveM would help this community grow more players and community members. id say go for it! 

ill be here the whole time! where ever this community goes.

Jaco

• Legend! 1
  • Love It! 1

APD Police Commissioner

spacer.png

• 1 year later...

This project is closed currently and will not be reopened until we establish some player base on Arma 3.

Thank you for everyones interest! I will reopen this thread when the time comes!

• Love It! 1

Community Director of [XtG] - Xtreme Tier Gaming Community AU/NZ