Rust on console!?

Milehighz

I wonder if it's going to be multi-platform. I see that ever since Fortnite made it possible. Other games have started trending on it to. Like PUBG, Apex Legends & the new Call of Duty.

If that's the case, i think it would promote the game's playerbase. But if they keep it restricted to their own platforms it may be average. Rust on console would be pretty awesome for the console lovers though. It's a great game.

Affect the PC version ; well i hope not. Means the developers will have to work more on the console platform as well. Which could lead to less PC updates at a time like we get now.

• Legend! 2

Community Director of [XtG] - Xtreme Tier Gaming Community AU/NZ

I personally believe they will be seperate to begin with as PC rust players would make newbies want to quit in five minutes lol, But just like fortnite people have proven to me they can keep up with mouse and keyboard.. (NO IDEA HOW) 

2020 will be an exciting year for gamers!

• Legend! 2

• 1 year later...

On May 21st Facepunch Studios' astronomically popular survival game Rust is finally making its way to PS4 and Xbox One, courtesy of Double Eleven. The long-awaited console version has been close to three years in the making, and comes almost eight years after the original game's launch.

• Legend! 1
  • Love It! 1

14 hours ago, loyalthomas said:

On May 21st Facepunch Studios' astronomically popular survival game Rust is finally making its way to PS4 and Xbox One, courtesy of Double Eleven. The long-awaited console version has been close to three years in the making, and comes almost eight years after the original game's launch.

Damn, I didn't actually know that. That's cool - But yeah i really wanna know if there is crossplatform. There is going to be many console players hating it due to the amount of cheaters they'll get from pc platform :L

• Legend! 1

Community Director of [XtG] - Xtreme Tier Gaming Community AU/NZ